|Image via iPhoneMod|
How to Find 32-Bit Apps on Your System
- Click the Apple logo in the top menu bar.
- Click on About This Mac.
- Click System Report.
- Scroll down until you see the Software section. Click on Applications.
- Click on the app that you want to check.
- In the field that says 64-bit (Intel), check to see if it says Yes or No. If it says No, the app is still 32-bit.
How to Contact an App Developer
- Open the app in question.
- Click the app name in the top menu bar. It should be on the left-hand side.
- Click on About.
- From here, you can use any contact information to get in touch.
- Alternatively, simply look up the developer on the web and contact them via their official site.