Why You Might Want a Family Plan
Why You Might Not Want One
How to Set Up an Apple Music Family Account
Get an Apple Music Family Subscription
Set up Family Sharing
How to Add Family Members to Your Account
- Open Settings.
- Tap the Apple ID card (your name).
- Tap Family Sharing.
- Tap Add Family Member.
- Enter their name or email address.
- Follow the instructions.
- Click on the Apple logo in the upper-left of the menu bar.
- Click on System Preferences.
- Click on iCloud.
- Find and click on Manage Family.
- Click the + icon and follow the instructions.
- Open Apple Music.
- Tap the menu icon in the upper-left corner.
- Tap on Account settings (it should be your photo or name).
- Tap on Manage Membership.
- Tap on Family or Family Setup, depending on which option is available.
- If you tapped on Family, follow the instructions. If you tapped on Family Setup, tap on Add Family Member and follow the instructions.